Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My first blog!















Hi All,  This blog is chronicling my search for a forever home.  I don't really remember how I became homeless, I just remember suddenly being in a big scary place one day.  They called it a shelter.  It was really noisy and there were lots of other dogs and animals there.  I didn't feel very sheltered, I felt scared!  I really wanted to be out of there, so I just huddled down in the back of my kennel and hoped everyone would go away.  Fortunately for me, I'm a pit bull and there are special people who look out for doggies like us.  A very nice lady on the Bully Crew at OAS spotted me and knew right away that I wouldn't survive long in a shelter, so she scooped me up and took me home with her. (I just LUV her!)  Then she found me a foster family!   My foster family is great too, especially my foster sister Otter.  After I settled in I was able to meet her and we play all the time.  I'm not scared at all now.  I'm busy learning all the things a dog needs to know to score a good forever home.  I'm learning fast too!  Keep your eye on me and I'll show you all my new tricks!

3 comments:

Mauigirl said...

Susie, you are so photogenic! Good luck finding a forever home!

Anonymous said...

Those two look so great together! I would have a hard time splitting the pair.

pitbull friend said...

Oh, Susie, what a charmer you are! Looking forward to hearing more about your happily-ever-after!